Problem with Odroid XU4 installation

Max2Play Home 2016 (en) Forums Max2Play on ODROID U3/C1 Problem with Odroid XU4 installation

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  shepdoug premium 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • 29. June 2016 at 16:56 #20912

I had to create a new SD card for My Odroid XU4 last night and a problem arose:

I Downloaded the image file for teh max2play and placed it on a new 16GB card.

I installed teh 7.9 nightly build of LMS and performed the M2P update the update and reboot. File sytem expnsion option aborts and and I get a message syaing there is 0KB available on disc and to perform file system expansion which, as I said, aborts. While is says that LMS is running I cannot acess teh LMS administation page when I click on the link.

I did try performing the file system expansion before installing LMS but it returns an abort error message. I can start all over again but would appreciate advice on on what order to perform each step. In what order should I perform the following:

M2P Update
    File system expansion
    LMS installation

Anyother guidance is also appreciated.

4. July 2016 at 14:15 #21127

Hi shepdoug,
    The filesystem expansion should be your first step. While the update should not impede on the expansion, the installation of the LMS occupies the filesystem that is supposed to be expanded. That should be the reason for your problems. Please try first expanding, then updating and then installing the LMS.

4. July 2016 at 20:11 #21165

Thanks very much. That worked!

16. July 2016 at 18:45 #21627

I upgraded to Ubuntu 16.04 and now [email protected] Does any know a solution before I re_image (revert to 15.04) the sd card?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here