Problem loading LMS on to Max2play

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play on Raspberry PI Problem loading LMS on to Max2play

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • 20. Oktober 2023 at 13:04 #52941

I have flashed a Max2play image newly downloaded from the site to a brand new sd card and then loaded this in to a Raspberry Pi 4 8GB item . I am using this as an LMS server only and when I go to install LMS there are no versions shown on the LMS drop down button . I have also copied the latest nightly download and placed that on the box and although it starts the LMS will not load and gives the message that there is no such version . Any ideas what might be going wrong . I can do other things like update Max2play , change Raspberry Pi settings etc but just not load and install Logitech Media Server which is what I need to do . I have tried both the stable version and the Beta download but the same thing happens with both .

8. November 2023 at 0:10 #52947

I have the exact same problem. Also, when I try to install LMS on other Max2play images (also older ones, not freshly installed) that I am running, there are no LMS versions offered in the drop-down menu.

10. November 2023 at 10:59 #52951

Hi,
    sorry for the delay: the download section of the squeezebox server changed and we need to adopt this changes.

Workaround: You can always manually choose the package for installation from http://downloads.slimdevices.com/. You just need to copy the current ARM version of the LMS with its complete path into the input field on the Max2Play Squeezebox Server Installation source (Alternative Paketquelle für LMS von Slimdevices (muss das Debian Package sein)):
    http://downloads.slimdevices.com/LogitechMediaServer_v8.3.1/logitechmediaserver_8.3.1_arm.deb

The nightly builds of LMS are still working and the normal installation of the latest version will be fixed in the next release and will be available in Beta of Max2Play today.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here