Plugins and scripts – Where to start

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play Projects and Builds Plugins and scripts – Where to start

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • 14. Januar 2017 at 14:38 #25916

Hi,

Quite a broad question. I love max2play and have been following developments since the days of Squeezeplug. I would love to get involved in pligins and some scrips but do not know where to start. I have done some very basic programming in the past. And I mean basic. We are talking Visual Basic and some easy C++ back in the late 90s.

So, considering me as a newbie where does everyone start out from scratch. Self taught, night college courses, lesson plans on YouTube, a combination of ?

I want Tom focus my attention max2play Debian stuff so a point in the right direction would be great. I look at some of the projects that people are implementing and think, I’d love to be able to do something like that?

I am in full time employment so I would need to learn around that too.

Any pointers would be appreciated.

16. Januar 2017 at 11:04 #25922

Dear nickgosling,

Thanks for your feedback. If you want to build your own plugin to support the community you can take the pluginbuilder.

Plugin Pluginbuilder

Install this plugin on your Max2Play setup and you can work with this. Also you can find a short video to this Topic in below of this site.

In our developer corner you can find some more informations, e.g. a link to the github files of Max2Play.

Developers Corner

If you need some helps in programming: As you say there are different methods to learn it, but you should find the way which is the best for you.
    You can take a look on YouTube for tutorials, maybe this is a start to learn it.

Best Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here