Plugin MultiShairport issue

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play Add-ons Plugin MultiShairport issue

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • 21. September 2023 at 19:43 #52916

Hello everyone,

This is my first post, so I’d like to thank those of you who will take the time to read me, try to understand my problem and help me.

I’ll start by explaining my installation.

I installed the Max2Play image on a Raspberry PI 4 2GB with a HifiBerry Amp2 card to connect the speakers in my bathrooms to it (1 upstairs and 1 downstairs).

I then wanted to separate the 2 inputs of the HifiBerry Stereo card to make Dual Mono, which I managed to do thanks to Andy’s asound.cfg file that I saw on this forum.

Then I installed my two plugins, multisqueeze and multishairport.

I configured my 2 instances on the MultiSqueeze plugin, taking care to select the „dshare“ sound card and to enter my two different sound cards in the „command line options“ as mentioned in the asound.cfg file (for me -o sdb1 and -o sdb2). and the miracle is that I can play the music I want separately in the two bathrooms.

First step OK because everything works, small clarification my LMS server is installed on my NAS Synology therefore on a separate equipment.

I did the same thing with the Multishairport plugin, but unfortunately it didn’t work. On my iPhone I could see the 2 bathrooms separately, but when I selected one or the other the music came out in both bathrooms at the same time.

I don’t know what I’ve missed, if anyone has done this and can help me it would be a great pleasure!

Thank you all in advance.

NB: I don’t know if I’ve entered my problem in the right forum menu.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here