PI3 + AMP + M2P not working

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play on Raspberry PI PI3 + AMP + M2P not working

Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • 11. März 2017 at 15:44 #27579

Hi,

I’m very new with this solution. Any helps will be appreciate.
    I just try to test with: Raspberry PI 3 with Hifiberry AMP+, install M2P v.2.41. Exactly, i’ve follow this how to: https://support.hifiberry.com/hc/en-us/articles/205699981-How-to-build-a-multiroom-audio-system-based-on-Raspberry-Pi-and-Hifiberry, because I want to test this solution for my home multiroom audio.

I think everything iss fine, exclude this: when go to „Raspberry Settings“ and „Settings for Master Volume“, example if I change it to 90% and click „Save“, nothing change! I don’t know why??

LMS server works correctly, it can connect music from my NAS and play via „Squeezebox Server Webadministration“, but no sound 🙁

The question is, how to know the Hifiberry works or not works?? I think all connection is correct.

Your help to solve my problem appreciated.

Huy,

15. März 2017 at 15:34 #27758

Hi huy

Please make sure that you have installed the sound correctly on the RPI settings and you have configured the correct settings on ausdioplayer plugin and raspberry pi plugin, you should see the sound card as an option in the Audioplayer plugin.

Also it could be a hardware problem. Please send us pics of you can, it might be beneficial for us to help you.

Regards,
    Mohammad Mbydeen

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here