Pandora Premium Limiting to 6 skips

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play on Raspberry PI Pandora Premium Limiting to 6 skips

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • 6. Juni 2019 at 21:53 #45632

Currently running max2play on RPI with LMS all updated versions with no issues except I cannot get past my Pandora premium account only letting me use six skips before being locked out of skipping more. It shows Pandora premium when I check login settings but limited in functionality like I can’t search by artist, album or track either. I am not limited to any skips using native Pandora App or Web version. Any help would be appreciated.

10. Juni 2019 at 23:25 #45644

Nobody has any clue on this?

11. Juni 2019 at 23:17 #45660

So what’s the point of paying for max2play if you can’t get any tech support on the forums. I emailed them and they said turn to forums. Pretty sure when I got the subscription it said 24/7 tech support. Am I missing something here?

12. Juni 2019 at 9:50 #45662

Hi swvalenti,

Sorry about the late reply.

According to Pandora, the 6 skip limit per hour should only be occurring for free users.

Please try re-entering your premium login credentials in mysqueezebox.com and see if the problem persists.

12. Juni 2019 at 14:31 #45723

I have done that several times to no avail…

13. Juni 2019 at 14:47 #45733

Since your playback works, it’s unlikely that this is an issue with Max2Play or your hardware. There have been some reports about certain ISPs in the US restricting Pandora use but that would also result in a hard error when trying to use it. Since your issue seems to just be an unrecognized premium status, this is most likely a problem on the end of Pandora or mysqueezebox.com.

Have you had contact with Pandora yet? If not, please try doing so and asking about your account and its limitation despite your premium status.
    Pandora Tech Support

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here