Max2Play Home 2016 (en) › Forums › Max2Play on Raspberry PI › Only stripes on 7” display
Tagged: #Pulse CEC adapter
This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Heiner premium 4 years, 9 months ago.
Posted in: Max2Play on Raspberry PI
2. Juni 2018 at 15:30 #36023
unfortunately I have to reopen my issue.
But I’m one step further: I have dedected, that the boot sequence can’t start or have problems to start the (Pulse) CEC adapter. So, I think, the rasp pi & justboom isn’t booted correctly.
At kodinerds I have read to update the libCEC. So I have downloaded the newest version and tried to install that as a plugin with m2p menue „Einstellungen / Reboot“. and so I get the always known error: Controller OR View Files are missing in the Plugin – Install canceled
Plugin Installer ERROR! Vielleicht durch eine fehlende Internetverbindung oder einen Schreibfehler im Dateisystem.
At kodinerds I have read this problem can solve with a switch off of CEC. But I can’t find such a configuration possibilty in the web interface.
Further notice: I can’t connect to the device (rasp pi & justboot) over the web interface with the url: //max2play, the device don’t appear as a network device in the fritz box! So I have to put the sd with the m2p immage into an other rasp pi to connect.
This error message appears too, if I try to install a plugin for amazon prime (music). For this issue I want to remember to an earlier post from me.
What is going wrong?
4. Juni 2018 at 14:17 #36065
- This topic was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by chrimoe.
– Our plugins are not connected to Kodi’s plugins. You need to update or install Kodi plugins in the Kodi web interface and in our Kodi menu, not Settings/Reboot.
– CEC off is also in Kodi’s own interface settings.
– Your connection issue can be due to a myriad of reasons, please offer more information on your setup so I can understand what the issue might be.
– As mentioned before, we have no experience or expertise with specific Kodi plugins. You are best advised to ask about those in a Kodi forum.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.