[SOLVED] Not recognized as Premium user

Max2Play Home Forums General Questions on Hardware and Max2Play Versions [SOLVED] Not recognized as Premium user

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • 8. November 2016 at 14:21 #23770

Hello,

My name is Sebastien and I joined the Max2Play community recently.
    I purchased the premium license about 2 weeks ago. The purchase has been confirmed and appears as „complete“ in the shop section –> Good.
    However I do not manage to activate the license on my RPi3. And I am sure that I am connected with the wifi.

Second issue (that might be linked to the fist one) it seems that I have 2 different accounts on your website. One for the main website, one for the shop site. Both have the same login (my email address) but different passwords, why is it not linked ? Also it seems that I do not appear are Premium member on the forum.
    I noted a topic about that on the FAQ : „Connect your License Code to your eMail address“. Then when I try to find my License Code, I read : Your licence Code is your email address … WTF?!? There is something wrong.

Can anyone help me ?

Have a nice day
    Sebastien

8. November 2016 at 19:31 #23776

Hi

mei Problem liegt ähnlich. Hab grad meine Lizenz erneuert und habe hier im Forum sofort wieder Premiumsatus.
    Aber im Image auf dem Pi steht immer noch „Not Activated“

8. November 2016 at 20:51 #23777

okay

hat sich erledigt. Einmal ne andere email-Adresse eingegeben und gespeichert, dann wieder die Richtige gespeichert.
    Registrierung bestätigt

9. November 2016 at 17:12 #23842

Hi Sebastien,
    We have different systems for the Shop and the Website that do not allow us to completely connect both accounts. However, the linking of both should have worked since you now show up as a premium member in our forums. Please try the same steps std did to activate your device’s premium features:
    Delete the license, click „save“, reenter the license, click „save“. I just tested your email and got it activated on a test device, so it should work.

9. November 2016 at 18:16 #23846

Hi Heiner,

That protocol worked! I am now activated. Thank you.

10. November 2016 at 0:49 #23850

Hi,

I have the same problem. Could you do something and confirm to know ifi need to open other post? I use the same email address. Thanks

10. November 2016 at 14:30 #23862

Hi xkeliff,
    I am not sure what your issue is. I tested your email and its is an active premium license that worked with our test device. Have you followed the same steps I detailed above that fixed Sebastien’s issue? They should work for you as well.

6. April 2017 at 0:55 #28005

I have the same probleme here. Even if i delete and reenter my email. Any idea ?

18. Mai 2017 at 12:43 #28916

Hi endormi,
    I tested your license and it is definitely active. You can try this url-test with your email and see whether your network is able to verify the license:

https://shop.max2play.com/max2play_customer_check.php?email=YOUREMAIL

4. Juni 2017 at 10:57 #29222

Hello,

I bought a sd card + Max2Play premium license key, I followed interaction and I still have the message ‚license not activated‘ when using the media solution

Please can you help?

Guy

4. Juni 2017 at 16:34 #29225

Hi Guy,
    Sorry about the inconvenience. This might be connected to a server outage we experienced in the last few hours. Please try it again by removing the license, clicking save with a blank field and reentering the license.

4. Juni 2017 at 17:23 #29228

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, but I still experience the same issue…

Guy

6. Juni 2017 at 12:42 #29264

Hi Guy,

You are not in our shop system as an active premium license owner. Perhaps you have a voucher code to get a trial license in our shop? If so, please enter that when buying a trial license in your shopping cart as a discount coupon to get it for free.

9. Juni 2017 at 15:02 #29475

Hi Heiner,

still the same issue, it looks like my key doesn’t work, I bought it from Hifiberry (2 years license)…

could I communicate by email and send you this key for you to check?

Thanks and regards
    Guy

9. Juni 2017 at 15:04 #29476

Hi Guy,

Sure, send it over and we will check it.

9. Juni 2017 at 15:18 #29477

sent to you info email address

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here