Not able to reach Squeezebox Server Webadministration

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play as Squeezebox (Player / Server) Not able to reach Squeezebox Server Webadministration

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • 25. Februar 2016 at 14:18 #18737

Hello !
    m2p is successfully installed on a RPI B. I’m able to stream music using the dlna service.
    I need to install Squezeebox Server on it (easier to reach for my home automation notification system).
    The installation seems to be ok. The server is said to be working, and has a dedicated process identified.
    When I want to connect to the Squeezebox Server Webadministration, a new page opens with the following URL : http://my_rpi_ip:9000/
    But the page is not accessible. Chrome says ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED.
    What’s wrong ?
    Thx for your help.

Elembee

26. Februar 2016 at 11:49 #18770

Hi Elembee,

Thank you for your post.

With DLNA, you refer to the Max2Play DLNA plug-in?
    Which version of Max2Play and which image are you using?
    Which LMS version is installed on your Pi B?
    How is your Pi connected to your network? LAN or WiFi?
    Have you tried to reset your network router etc.?
    Have you tried with another browser?

Maximilian from Max2Play

26. Februar 2016 at 13:35 #18777

Hello,

With DLNA, you refer to the Max2Play DLNA plug-in? Yes, I mean, I can play music from my NAS library through the rasp jack audio output using Bubble Upnp on my android smartphone
    Which version of Max2Play and which image are you using? RPI V2.27
    Which LMS version is installed on your Pi B? LMS 7.8.0
    How is your Pi connected to your network? LAN or WiFi? LAN, fixes IP
    Have you tried to reset your network router etc.? Yes
    Have you tried with another browser? Yes, Edge and Chrome : Still can’t access http://m2p_ip:9000

Thx

Elembee

26. Februar 2016 at 16:11 #18781

Hi Elembee,

it seems like the squeezebox server is not starting at all. Can you post the Debug Log from the Squeezebox Server page – this should have some details. You may also try to install Squeezebox Server 7.9 nightly.

Common problem is a full SD-card (no space left, not expanded). If this happens you should start from scratch. You may see if you have space left on the bottom of the settings page (Debug Info) in the web interface.

Stefan

26. Februar 2016 at 16:43 #18785

The system is complaining about the sd size (only 280 Mb left). Should I restart with a 8 gb instead ?
    I just install the 7.9 night build. These are the last lines of the debug :
    [16-02-26 15:38:13.3573] Carp::Clan::__ANON__ (214) Warning: Carp::Clan::__ANON__(): DBI Exception: DBD::SQLite::db do failed: duplicate column name: added_time [for Statement “
    ALTER TABLE tracks ADD added_time int(10) default NULL“] at /usr/share/perl5/Slim/Schema/Storage.pm line 126
    [16-02-26 15:38:13.3641] Slim::Schema::forceCommit (2149) Warning: Trying to commit transactions before DB is initialized!
    2016-02-26 15:38:14 Logitech Media Server died. Restarting.
    2016-02-26 15:38:19 squeezeboxserver_safe stopped.
    2016-02-26 15:38:19 squeezeboxserver_safe started.

Elembee

29. Februar 2016 at 12:43 #18814

I rebuild everything, with a 8 Gb, but get the same results. I change computer and browser to reach my_ip:9000 and I was able to reach LMS. Then, back to Chrome on the other computer it was reachable. May be Chrome cache is a bit capricious about empty response from webserver.
    Thx for your help.
    Elemebee

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here