[SOLVED] No Sound, Pi3, HifiberryDAC

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play on Raspberry PI [SOLVED] No Sound, Pi3, HifiberryDAC

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • 2. Juli 2017 at 20:57 #29786

Hi all,
    I just started a test with m2p (Multiroom system in mind) using the current v243-image.
    Pi available in net, green DAC activity lamp on, can be used as player by LMS but no sound. The same while using Fritz!phone and Fritz!Mediaserver.
    DAC+ was chosen during initial start process. I habe two tabs (Hifiberry and Raspberry). At Hifiberry-tab DAC+ is correct installed but at the raspberry-tab there is no „pi3 recognized“ like in the how-to-video and when I choose DAC+ and „save“ the field is again on „none“.
    Did I need the raspberry tab when everything is fine at Hifiberry-tab? Is this tab only for premium members?
    Last but not least: Why is there no sound over RCA?
    Some ideas???
    Thanks for every input,
    Dieter

5. Juli 2017 at 15:04 #29825

Hi Dieter,

Please check in the Audio Player menu, whether Squeezelite’s output option is correct (should include „hifiberry“ in the name).

The Raspberry Settings/Einstellungen are a premium feature. However, they are not necessary to set up a HiFiBerry card. That should work with just the HiFiBerry plugin selection of your sound card and the correct settings in the Audio Player menu.

6. Juli 2017 at 17:36 #29846

Hi Heiner,
    thanks for your assistance.
    I think every is o.k. there („sysdefault – snd_rpi_hifiberry_dacplus, – Default Audio Device, CARD=sndrpihifiberry“), therefore the problem must be somewhere else ….
    Dieter

10. Juli 2017 at 9:50 #29865

You don’t will believe: the slider in squeezer was left (volume level 0) but I don’t realised because the slider doesn’t react. So I thought it’s just a line 😁
    Thanks for the help, Dieter

12. Juli 2017 at 20:22 #29893

Hi Dieter,

No problem, glad you found the issue!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here