[SOLVED] No sound from Shairtune

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play Add-ons [SOLVED] No sound from Shairtune

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • 25. Oktober 2017 at 16:38 #32108

Hello, I have a RPI3 with Allo digione. I works excellent with Squeezbox Server, playing music files from a NAS or Internetstreams. Now I try to install Shairtune to stream audio from my PC with TuneBlade. I have installed Shairtunes2 under Squeezebox server tab and ticked auto-start of Shaireport under Audioplayer tab. The IP-address of my MAx2PLAYer have been written in Advanced options for Shairtune to achieve automatic switching between Squeezebox and Shairtune audio. Squeezebox server, Squeezboxlite and Shairport are all indicated as running. However, I can not see any Shairtune plugin in the list of active or available plugins under the tab Settings/Reboot (if it should be listed there).

When I start TuneBlade in my PC, it recognizes my MAX2Player and my AppleTV box. When I start streaming audio to Max2Play, the audio from e.g. the running internetradio stops immediately but no audio is transferred from my PC. TuneBlade indicates that it is connected to MAX2PLAY. When I stream audio to AppleTV it is transferred without problems so it seems that TuneBlade is working OK. Grateful for any suggestions how to solve the problems.Regard Sven

25. Oktober 2017 at 17:16 #32110

Problem solved! Under Shairport Advnced options I chose another soundcard „plughw – snd_allo_digione“. Now it works.
    Sven

26. Oktober 2017 at 12:31 #32121

Hi sven,

Thanks for choosing Max2Play and thank you for the quick follow-up. 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here