No image in RPi Cam Control

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play Add-ons No image in RPi Cam Control

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • 12. Januar 2019 at 0:46 #43543

Hi,
    Sorry for bothering you again.

I recently purchased a Raspberry Pi camera to go with my Pi Model 3B+, however this does not seem to work.
    I installed the extension RPi Camera, and there are no errors in the web interface. The LED on my camera is lit.
    The problem is that there is no actual picture, and I cannot take photos/videos.
    Web Panel

Thanks,
    Joshua Heng

15. Januar 2019 at 13:23 #43649

Hi Joshua,

Please check the flatribbon cable of the cam, it’s often rather flimsily attached. We will try to recreate your issue and see if it’s a Max2Play problem.

15. Januar 2019 at 15:56 #43663

I just tested the plugin and was not able to recreate the error. The camera is recognized instantly. Please check the flatribbon cable again, make sure it is connected to the port in the middle of the Pi and not one at the end of the SD port.

18. Januar 2019 at 23:29 #43882

Hi,
    I can confirm that the flatribbon cable is locked firmly in the camera slot.
    The camera is recognised (as otherwise there would be an error), but the image just doesn’t appear.

Thanks,
    Josh

18. Januar 2019 at 23:31 #43883

Hi,
    I can confirm that the flatribbon cable is locked firmly in the camera slot.
    The camera is recognized (as otherwise there would be an error), but the image just doesn’t appear.

Thanks,
    Josh

21. Januar 2019 at 13:43 #43947

Hi Josh,

Very odd, have you tested it with our software yet? Also, which version is it? We have Camera V2.1 here.

Which of the options do you have ticked and unticked?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here