New install – problems with Squeezer / settings access

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play as Squeezebox (Player / Server) New install – problems with Squeezer / settings access

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • 22. Januar 2018 at 14:42 #33590

Last week I purchased the AMP+2 bundle, including the imaged SD card and got it up and running fine.

However, I have two problems.

1) I use the Android App Squeezer. This scans the network, connects, and then allows me to control everythings from my phone. Unfortunately, with this new install it find the server during the scan but then reports „Connection failed. Check settings“

I did briefly see on one of the M2P pages a warning that access to the local LAN was only allowed via the WiFi interface, and not the LAN interface for security reasons. However, I cannot see why or where this is set. I am not using the WiFi interface, so this could be a problem.

2) I cannot access the setting page within LMS. When I try to access

http://10.3.1.8:9000/settings/index.html?player=b8:27:eb:74:41:e5&player=b8:27:eb:74:41:e5

I get

403 Forbidden: settings/index.html

Anyone got suggestions on how I can fix these problems?

• This topic was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by Gary S. Reason: change of subject line
    23. Januar 2018 at 15:49 #33612

Hi Gary,

Please check your WiFi/LAN menu and make sure your automatic access point autostart is deactivated.

You can also see details on your connection in the debug info window below.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here