Multi room setup

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • 27. Februar 2022 at 16:23 #52102

I have three zone, and all work fine independently, but I can only get to connect and synchronize.
    On the drop-down menu in LMS I can two zone are together and the third separate – it like there are two independent versions of the LMS.
    Under „Choose Player“ there is garage and livingroom, and then theres a line and „Owner-PC“ and beneath that diningroom.
    When I click on Synchronize, I only get the option to join livingroom and garage.
    Is there something wrong in my setup for dining room?
    I have Multi squeeze running the main one, livingroom – not sure if I need that on any or all of the players?

Any help would be very welcome!

28. Februar 2022 at 14:44 #52107

Hi Paul,

It looks like you have multiple Squeezebox servers on your network. Is there a server running on „Owner-PC“?
    To transfer a player from one server to another you have to click on the player (which is located on server 2) via the web interface of server 1. You will then be asked whether the player should be transferred to server 1. If you click OK, the assignment of the player changes and you should be able to synchronise all players on server 1.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here