Model tm800w610l tablet works with Max2play!

Max2Play Home 2016 (en) Forums General Questions on Hardware and Max2Play Versions Model tm800w610l tablet works with Max2play!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Raymond Day premium 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • 13. September 2017 at 20:43 #31313

I wanted to see if can get Max2play working on a model tm800w610l Windows 10 tablet. It just cost about $100 for it.

It only has one OTG USB port and it did come with a USB cable to plug it in the unit and then a full size USB plug on that end. But then can’t power it.

So I made sure it was charged all the way and Pressing F5 to pick the USB boot of Ubuntu 16 desktop I said try and then did a DD backup of the Windows and said Android on it too. Backed it on to one of my LAN servers.

Got this screen shot of it when it was done and touch working on it too.

Booted live Ubuntu to DD backup the Windows 10 on this tablet

Then charged the battery again. Then started to install it.

Then installed Max2play. I will post the commands later because it’s charging again now.

Had to pick the right sound card and it started to play real good in it’s built in speakers!

I even hooked up a HDMI monitor to it and it will use both displays as one big one.

What is the best way to get Kodi to install or run on it? That’s what I want to do next. It will be neat to have Javilite working on it and just walking around with it playing music from Max2play.

-Raymond Day

14. September 2017 at 5:35 #31315

To install Max2play I did this:

apt install apache2 php libapache2-mod-php php7.0-xml -y
    wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/max2play/webinterface/master/install_max2play.sh
    ls
    chmod 777 install_max2play.sh
    ls
    ./install_max2play.sh
    apt install squeezelite`

That’s from the /root/.bash_history file.

So I guess any one can do it if you have Ubuntu installed on any system maybe.

-Raymond Day

25. September 2017 at 16:49 #31536

One more command have to do so it sees the Soundcard:

ln -s /usr/bin/squeezelite /opt/squeezelite

Then can pick “Select Audio output”

-Raymond Day

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here