Max2Play web site

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • 11. März 2021 at 9:48 #50918

Hi

I have had a couple of e-mails canvassing for improvement work on max2play.com. I’m reasonably sure they are not seeing my installation as I’ve not set up any port forwarding so I am assuming they are seeing the official site. If so, how did they get my e-mail address?

Thanks

David

11. März 2021 at 16:04 #50928

Hi David,

We’re sorry, these emails are definitely not from us and they are probably spam. Can you forward the mails to [email protected] so that we can check them? I suspect that they got to your e-mail address via the forum, as your username corresponds to your e-mail address.

Edit: Since it is very likely spam, you do not need to forward the mails to us. The best thing we can do is to try to change your username. Otherwise we should delete the account for security and you create a new account with a new username. Would this be okay for you?

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by MarioM.
    11. März 2021 at 16:15 #50930

Sure – that will be fine thanks. They are certainly spam but good quality spam compared to most. Anyway I have already deleted the messages.

11. März 2021 at 16:23 #50932

Hi David,

I have now changed your username to „davidc“. But you should be able to adjust it yourself in the account settings.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here