max2play settings page for Squeezebox Server plugin not displayed anymore

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play on Raspberry PI max2play settings page for Squeezebox Server plugin not displayed anymore

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • 3. April 2022 at 19:55 #52166

since I did some configurations today (LMS, Jivelite), suddenly I realised the settings page for Squeezebox Server is not loaded anymore:
    /plugins/max2play_settings/controller/Squeezeserver.php

Below the menu frame, all that’s shown is a blank page and the refresh button.

Fortunately, LMS still runs fine and can be controlled via its settings page. I already took backups of the prefs and Plugins folders.

But how can I restore the M2P settings page? I’ve already tried reboot, and even removing the M2P Squeezeserver plugin and adding it again.

Thanks
    Gerhard

4. April 2022 at 14:32 #52168

Hi Gerhard,

This looks like a bug that we can’t easily fix remotely. It would probably be best to burn a fresh image onto the SD card and reinstall everything. There was probably an error with your configuration (not that this is your fault). Do you still know which settings you have made?

Are all other plugin pages working normally?

4. April 2022 at 18:42 #52170

Thank you, Mario,

one of the issues that fixes itself .. after a good night’s sleep, everything is back to normal.

At least I learnt, how to safe my settings the manual way this way.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here