Low audio volume output after reinstall.

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play on Raspberry PI Low audio volume output after reinstall.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • 9. August 2023 at 12:06 #52887

Hi. I had Max2play installed and running for a long time. Today I had to connect it to another wifi router. It didn’t work straight away, so instead of trying to fix something, I decided to reinstall Max2play and run fresh install on new router. When I got it running finally, audio output is very quiet on maximum volume. Any idea, what is required to be done please? Rpi4 with using default headphone jack and pc sound system with amplifier. Thank you.

9. August 2023 at 14:48 #52888

Hi,
    what player do you use? If using Squeezelite and Squeezebox Server you may try to change the audiocard on the audioplayer tab in the webinterface and check the sound volume in Squeezebox Server. Depending on which audioplayer you use you may have to check different settings.
    If it remains too quiet, it might be that the volume of the default soundcard is set too low. You can also check this if you log into your device with SSH and use the command „alsamixer“ to check the volume of the soundcard, but this should not be neccessary on a normal installation.

15. August 2023 at 9:11 #52891

Thank you. It is not the same as it was before, but at least with your help we can hear it again.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here