- 22. January 2017 at 8:22 #26185
1. The password plugin can not be working properly . It does not recognize any of the passwords i setup, believe me i have used my usual passwords that i did not mistype .
2. How to reset without root acess ,yes i changed that password to and for the pi user to 🙂 assuming that plugin actually works
I can take out the SD card and delete edit files directly will it help ?22. January 2017 at 9:24 #26186
I was in at one point , but I’m locked out again does not matter as i cant recover root access i burn my image again .
Here is what i think is happening the the password plugin adds junk chars or spaces I managed to get in with an added space .
Then i carefully redid my my password and tried a again , not successful it must have added some other junk character .
First pw created with Safari on my iPad second attempt with Firefox on Linux mint :/
O well 2 hours setting up stuff wasted again.
14. February 2017 at 15:28 #26922
- This reply was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by Mnyb.
Sorry for the late response, We have tested the password protection plugin, and we dont think that it has any bugs, please have a look on this video:
And you could try to configure your browser to remember the password that you setup for the web-interface.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.