LMS client on hifiberry, I would like to attached a keyboard to play/pause

Max2Play Home Forums General Questions on Hardware and Max2Play Versions LMS client on hifiberry, I would like to attached a keyboard to play/pause

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • 27. Februar 2018 at 0:28 #34090

I am running LMS on a hifiberry with a RPI 3. I would like to attached a keyboard so that I can pause music. I use iPeng on the my phone and my desktop is hosting the server, so I can start and stop from either of those devices, but I want to have something physical on the device (Which is connected to a DAC then to a vintage pre-amp with no remote control). I need to go over to the system to change the volume so it is not inconvenient for me.

The idea about the keyboard is not really about the keyboard. If I could get the keyboard to work, I will figure out a way to create a very small box with play/stop buttons on it, and just bind those to the specified keys.

Anyone have any ideas about this?

28. Februar 2018 at 11:50 #34140

Hi jmkeuning,

You can use the Jivelite GUI in autostart to control those basic features. You can also use the GPIO-pins and rotary encoder or button to bind commands like play or pause directly.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here