[SOLVED] License Code

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play on Raspberry PI [SOLVED] License Code

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • 28. Februar 2019 at 21:11 #44579

How long till a license code arrives?
    I have finished the hardware build but can’t test till I get the license

Sean

28. Februar 2019 at 21:57 #44580

Hi Sean

You don’t need a registration code your email is your code.

Download the max2play image and burn it to your SD card.

Choose if you want to login via wifi (access point) or lan or WPS. Read more here: Click

When you are in, find the Settings/Reboot tab and fill in the email you used for registration…. Here is a „Walkthrough for Beginners“ :Clik here

Ask here in the forum if you have any problems and we will try to help..

Have fun

Peter

28. Februar 2019 at 22:26 #44582

OK found it – although I am not sure how you got that email address. Must have been filled in automatically and I didn’t spot that

Thank you

Sean

28. Februar 2019 at 22:32 #44583

Hi Sean

Im not sure what you mean by I got your email…. I think by that you mean the auto reply you get when ever someone answers to your topic (you set it up as you save your question).

Hope everything is working now

Peter

28. Februar 2019 at 23:06 #44584

I now have a rPi as a touchscreen squeezebox client – thank you. Its even making a noise (the right noise too)
    By email address – I mean the registration email address for the license. My computer must have autoinserted the specific email into the ordering process – thats all. I just had to try several addresses to see which one worked / had been used.

I do have some issues following testing – but I’ll put those in a different section as being more relavent

Thanks

Sean

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here