Kodi Update to Kodi 18.x

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play Add-ons Kodi Update to Kodi 18.x

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • 11. Mai 2020 at 11:47 #48749

Hello,

I’m running M2P 2.52 with Kodi 18.2.
    While there’s Kodi 18.6 available now I’m asking myself:

1. if it is possible to update Kodi to the latest version
    2. and if it recommended to update to latest Kodi version.

Thanks!

12. Mai 2020 at 16:51 #48769

Hi hoge,

In theory, it shouldn’t be a problem to update Kodi to version 18.6. At the moment, our „Update to the latest Kodi version“ button only updates to version 18.2, so you would have to search for and install the .deb yourself. We will take care of that soon and integrate the update.

12. Mai 2020 at 18:07 #48771

Hi Mario,

thanks for your quick reply.
    Having this information I`ll wait till the update is available by max2play site itself.

Thanks

1. August 2020 at 10:30 #49485

Hello,

In max2play 2.52 Stretch Standard Kodi 18.2 , the YouTube adding does not update to version 6.60 or similar, from version 6.41 or such.
    And so, I cannot search from Kodi YouTube anymore. Personal api keys i installed longer time ago.
    I think, it has something to do with outdated YouTube add on, which does not want to update.
    Or, Recently I got weird google message about my YouTube api project for some validation, which I did not do yet.

Anybody else?

When does link to Kodi update come, please?

Ah, and do you have a guide, howto enable YouTube hd videos? Because I cannot activate input stream adaptive in YouTube settings, everything grayed out.
    So, Music Videos played only in 360p so far and now nothing, see problem above.

12. August 2020 at 13:19 #49545

Hi musiclover,

I have just tested the Youtube addon for Kodi 18.2 under stretch (without installing the bugfix on the Kodi plugin page) and could not find any problems. Please create a new YouTube API and try using the addon again with that new API. I was also able to change the resolution in the settings of the Youtube addon without any problems.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here