Jivelite with 7" touchscreen

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play as Squeezebox (Player / Server) Jivelite with 7" touchscreen

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • 3. Mai 2019 at 17:02 #45249

Dear experts,

if I choose in the Jivelite section the option „installiere weitere Jivelite skins“ the „joggler skin patch…“ I get the error messages:

"patching file /opt/jivelite/jivelite/share/jive/applets/JogglerSkin/JogglerSkinApplet.lua
    Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected! Assume -R? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    30 out of 30 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file /opt/jivelite/jivelite/share/jive/applets/JogglerSkin/JogglerSkinApplet.lua.rej"

even though I have installed the latest binary for Jivelite before. The screen shows either just a blank white surface or a funny pattern a bit difficult to describe. What can I do here ?

BR
    George

6. Mai 2019 at 13:17 #45277

Hello Georg,

Does this faulty behaviour only occur when Jivelite is open or does it also occur in the normal dekstop view?

7. Mai 2019 at 11:10 #45304

many thanks for your quick reply, in the meantime I had to send back my faulty display and must wait for a replacement. The error messages appear whether Jivelite is running or not. What I also saw was that when I tried to stop Jivelite I got the response „not successful, try kill“ but the application was stopped anyway and the kill option was not even presented. What I also discovered was that for the original Pi 7″ display I need an extra plugin for this touchscreen.
    Is the setting of the display in Jivelite itself then disregarded or what do I have to set there ?

BR
    George

8. Mai 2019 at 11:33 #45316

Hi George,

The plugin RPi-Display lets you select the 7″ touchscreen and installs all necessary drivers and configurations to run ideally on Max2Play. You can find it in our extensions overview under Features.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here