Jivelite Verknüpfung zu Musikordner anlegen

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play Add-ons Jivelite Verknüpfung zu Musikordner anlegen

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • 8. März 2019 at 19:01 #44716

Hallo zusammen,

ich benutze inzwischen diverse Max2Play Instanzen, darunter auch ein Touchscreen mit Jivelite.
    Den möchte ich gerne meinen Kindern zur Steuerung der Musik in ihren Zimmern einrichten. Nun habe ich natürlich eine recht große Musiksammlung in der sich auch Musik für Kinder verbirgt.
    Damit es weniger Verwirrung gibt, würde ich gern im Hauptbildschirm von Jivelite eine Verknüpfung auf diesen Ordner in der Musikbibliothek anlegen.
    Nun hab ich schon intensiv gesucht, aber gar nichts gefunden, bin ja sicher nicht der erste, habt ihr einen Tipp wie ich hier zum Ziel komme?

Danke und viele Grüße
    Lutz

9. März 2019 at 17:20 #44720

Hi Lutz

I would like to come with some suggestions, however I need some info about your set up.

How do you store your music? (on a hard drive connected to Rasperry Pi or a NAS or ?)

It sounds to me that you only have one touch display with Jivelite but more than one child, were do you want to put the Jivelite control so your children has access to it at the same time??

What music setup does your children have at present ? (bluetooth speakers or a pi with speaker connected or ?)

Peter

9. März 2019 at 18:04 #44721

Hi Peter,

right, let me add some details.

Music is stored on a NAS which is mounted to the file system of the squeezebox server. So you can select music by browsing the library from the squeezeboxes. Every room has its own raspberry (zero) with speakers connected to it. Additionally, I have installed the touchscreen to control the players with Jivelite. So basically, you can select every player in the house within Jivelite (or the mobile app on the phone) and control the playback. The device that is running jivelite has no player and no speakers installed, it is just used to control.

And for exactly that device, I would like to create a shortcut in the main menu. The kids could also browse through the menus, but that’s more difficult and confusing for them.

9. März 2019 at 23:55 #44723

Hi again

Now I get it.

It is not possible to add the link for individual players to the main menu by default. The closest you can get is adding the „choose player“ menu to the main menu: press and hold the text in Settings: „choose player“, when settings screen pops up choose: „add to start menu“

Peter

10. März 2019 at 0:09 #44724

Hm, no, that’s not what I need, the correct player will be selected most of the time anyway.

I don’t have an issue with changing stuff in some config file, I would only need to know which one defines the menu layout. Can’t be that hard, can it? 😀

10. März 2019 at 0:52 #44725

Sorry can’t help you with that, I run Jivelite on a Mac.

LMS has its settings files in var/lib maybe you can find Jivelite inside the LMS folder I think LMS see Jivelite as a plug-in so maybe inside plugins folder or the cache folder.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here