Jivelite und Kodi

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play Add-ons Jivelite und Kodi

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • 16. Oktober 2018 at 21:23 #38645

Hi,
    ich habe meinen RPi3 nun mit dem 7″ Touch Display erweitert.
    Als Audio-Setup habe ich einen HDMI-Audio Adapter und für Kodi und Jivelite möchte ich das 7″ Touch Display verwenden. Display und Audio funktionieren für Squeezelite und Kodi perfekt.
    Das Umschalten von Jivelite (im Autostart) in Kodi und zurück funktioniert gut. Nun zu meinen Problemen:
    -Bei einen schwarzen Rand im Video (z.B. oben und unten) in Kodi sehe ich immer den Hintergrund von Jivelite. Dies ist zwar kaum störend auf dem 7″ Display, allerdings auch nicht schön.
    -Im Desktop funktioniert das automatische Abschalten des Displays; In Jivelite nur mit dem Bildschirmschoner „Blank Screen“. Das Problem ist nun, wenn ich die Wiedergabe pausiere oder stoppe (->Bildschirmschoner auf Blank Screen) und anschließend Kodi starte, dass in Kodi nach Ablauf der Zeit das Bild ausgeht, weil Jivelite den Bildschirmschoner aktiviert. Aktivieren kann man ihn nur wieder in dem man über die Weboberfläche Kodi beendet.

Leider habe ich hierzu keine Informationen gefunden, bin ich denn der einzigste mit diesen Problem?
    Kann man bei dem Bildschirmschoner von Jivelite eine Funktion einbauen, die prüft ob Kodi gestartet ist? Oder gibt es eine Möglichkeit, wenn man Kodi aus Jivelite startet, dass sich Jivelite beendet/minimiert und/oder den Bildschirmschoner deaktiviert und bei Beenden von Kodi wieder startet/maximiert/aktiviert?

Für Hilfe bin ich dankbar.

Freundliche Grüße
    VaniX

16. Oktober 2018 at 22:23 #38646

The same in English:
    I extended my RPi3 with the 7″ Touch Display.
    As audio setup I have a HDMI audio adapter and for Kodi and Jivelite I want to use the 7″ Touch Display. Display and audio work perfectly for Squeezelite and Kodi.
    Switching from Jivelite (in autostart) to Kodi and back works fine. Now to my problems:
    -With a black border in the video (e.g. top and bottom) in Kodi I always see the background of Jivelite. This is hardly disturbing on the 7″ display, but not nice.
    -In the desktop, the automatic shutdown of the display works; in Jivelite only with the screen saver „Blank Screen“. The problem is now, when I pause or stop the playback (-> screen saver on blank screen) and then start Kodi, that in Kodi the screen turns off because Jivelite activates the screen saver. You can only activate it again by quitting Kodi via the web interface.

Unfortunately I didn’t find any information about this, am I the only one with this problem?
    Is it possible to install a function in the screensaver of Jivelite that checks if Kodi is running? Or is there a possibility, if you start Kodi from Jivelite, that Jivelite ends/minimizes and/or deactivates the screen saver and starts/maximizes/activates it again when you quit Kodi?

I am grateful for help.

Yours sincerely
    VaniX

18. Oktober 2018 at 11:05 #38670

Hi VaniX,

Do you have Kodi autostart, too? If not, could try and reboot?

18. Oktober 2018 at 16:45 #38679

Jivelite and Kodi in autostart now (before only Jivelite). But unfortunately the same problem.
    Jivelite in the background and turns on Blank Screen.

19. Oktober 2018 at 15:29 #38700

This is a limitation of the video output, indeed. I’m not sure we have a fix for it but we will look into possibilities, if you find anything applicable to Raspbian Stretch yourself, let us know and we’ll look into it, too.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here