jivelite not working in standalone access point mode

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play on Raspberry PI jivelite not working in standalone access point mode

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • 13. Oktober 2016 at 15:33 #23408

Hi there,

I bought the Max2Play Raspi bundle with 7″ touchscreen and IQaudIO DAC+ and I’m very happy with this product!

But I’m facing the following problem with my standalone squeezebox setup:
    – Latest max2play version with the access point plugin configured in standalone mode.
    – Latest Squeezebox Server running on Raspi
    – Latest Squeezelite Player running on Raspi
    – Latest Jivelite visualization running on Raspi
    – mounted 1TB USB harddrive (max USB power set on Raspi setup, HD connected via „non-standard“ USB Y-cable > 2 USB ports)

When I connect my iPad to the configured SSID (on the Raspi), I can control (playing local music) the Squeezelite Player without any problems via iPeng app but the Jivelite visualization on the 7″ touchscreen is not working properly. Jivelite is not connected to the Squeezebox Server and when I try to connect it fails, so there is no possibility to manage my Squeezelite Player via touchscreen. I’ve tried to restart Jivelite but without any success to connect to the local Squeezebox Server.

Jivelite/Squeezelite is working properly without the access point setup and my Squeezebox Server in the local Network (vortexbox) via ethernet connection (LAN cable).

Does anybody have a clue how to fix Jivelite in my standalone access point setup?

Thanks for your help!

Best regards from Switzerland
    Marc

17. Oktober 2016 at 14:26 #23430

Hi Marc,
    I just tested your setup for this issue and unfortunately could not reproduce it. I could navigate through Jivelite and select the Squeezelite player of the Pi to play music. When you navigate Jivelite whilst in access point mode, are you not seeing any players at all? You mentioned that you have server’s on both the Pi and another device in your system, did you shut down the other server when testing the access point mode?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here