Jivelite and Readonly addon

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play Add-ons Jivelite and Readonly addon

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • 16. Oktober 2015 at 15:11 #16411

Hi

Is readonly feature is working on a raspi with jivelite installed?
    Thank you for your answer 😉

Tang

20. Oktober 2015 at 16:52 #16443

Hi Tang,
    Thanks for pointing us toward this issue. If Jivelite is running and the read-only addon is installed, Jivelite is stopped. We will fix this issue in the next update.

20. Oktober 2015 at 17:34 #16445

Great, thank you 😉

14. November 2015 at 20:50 #16916

Hi

I just want to know if this issue is fixed or not ?

Thank you for your answer 😉

17. November 2015 at 17:15 #16930

Hi Tang,
    The problem is a little more extensive than I thought. We have to designate a small partition of the image to Jivelite’s preferences since these are accessing writing privileges on the Pi. We are currently working on such a solution and will hopefully soon introduce the feature in the next update.

17. November 2015 at 17:18 #16931

Cool 🙂
    Let me know when the issue is fixed, it’s the only feature that is missing on my squeezeblaster.

29. November 2015 at 20:11 #17065

It seems version 2.25 fixes the problem according to changelog.
    But it is written it is needed to have new partition type to make jivelite able to save its data (part #2 of addon informations).
    My question is: it is possible to expand again filesystem to have this partition available or it is abolutely necessary to reinstall everything ?
    In the second case (reinstall everything), is it possible to have a migration script to avoid this full reinstallation?

Thx

Tang

3. Dezember 2015 at 13:05 #17109

Hi Tang,
    At the moment, the easiest way would be a full, new installation. For the readonly you definitely need a fresh image. You need to update that fresh image and then you need to expand the filesystem. Only after that is the second partition rightly set up and your jivelite can work under write-only.

11. Dezember 2015 at 12:06 #17273

Thx for ro plugin, it works well now after full reinstallation 😉
    But i have another question: i would like to use lirc to remote control my „squeezetouch“ and i can’t run irxevent at lxde startup.
    I added line in ~/.config/lxsession/LXDE-pi/autostart file but it does nothing while it worked well before i installed readonly addon.
    Have you got some suggestion about my problem ?

Thanks a lot

Tang

11. Dezember 2015 at 14:24 #17286

Forget my last question i finally found my problem… missing .lircrc config file :p

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here