issue Playing 24 Bits/196kHz FLAC files

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play as Squeezebox (Player / Server) issue Playing 24 Bits/196kHz FLAC files

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • 5. Dezember 2016 at 11:01 #24548

Hi Folks,

When I play 24/192 audio files, music sometimes stop unexpectedly or “stop and restart” several times. For example, while I play a 24/192 audio file, if I navigate via my mobile device app in the music folder provided by LMS, it sometimes stop the music abruptly and music restart after a while (and restop if I continue navigating). It looks like a processing issue, as if my system was not powerful enough to support streaming such a file. Is there a configuration I need to set up? How can I overcome this issue?

Please note:
    – that the music library scan is properly done (my library is huge 3To approx).
    – I use Jivelite and LMS7.7.6 on my NAS.
    – My NAS is a DS413 (with a freescale 1GHz processor)
    – I use a RPI3 (with Quad Core CPU 1.2 GHz)

Thanks for your help!
    A happy Jivelite user

13. Januar 2017 at 17:21 #25886

Hi lynoo,
    So sorry about the late response. Your topic must have gotten overlooked previously. Please try out the HW volume control to streamline your audio output: https://www.max2play.com/en/wiki/optimizing-squeezelites-volume-control/
    Also, please try instigating the playback from the native LMS webinterface to rule out your app as a source of error.

13. Januar 2017 at 17:28 #25891

Thanks for your answer , I will try the wolume control option

Sorry but I dont understand:“please try instigating the playback from the native LMS webinterface to rule out your app as a source of error“Do you mean to proxy the streaming in LMS options?

13. Januar 2017 at 17:59 #25898

No, just try starting the playback via the LMS web interface (IP:9000 in any browser) to rule out your app as a (-n unlikely) source of error.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here