5. Dezember 2016 at 11:01 #24548
When I play 24/192 audio files, music sometimes stop unexpectedly or “stop and restart” several times. For example, while I play a 24/192 audio file, if I navigate via my mobile device app in the music folder provided by LMS, it sometimes stop the music abruptly and music restart after a while (and restop if I continue navigating). It looks like a processing issue, as if my system was not powerful enough to support streaming such a file. Is there a configuration I need to set up? How can I overcome this issue?
– that the music library scan is properly done (my library is huge 3To approx).
– I use Jivelite and LMS7.7.6 on my NAS.
– My NAS is a DS413 (with a freescale 1GHz processor)
– I use a RPI3 (with Quad Core CPU 1.2 GHz)
Thanks for your help!
A happy Jivelite user13. Januar 2017 at 17:21 #25886
So sorry about the late response. Your topic must have gotten overlooked previously. Please try out the HW volume control to streamline your audio output: https://www.max2play.com/en/wiki/optimizing-squeezelites-volume-control/
Also, please try instigating the playback from the native LMS webinterface to rule out your app as a source of error.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.