iQAudio DigiAmp+ not functioning

Max2Play Home Forums General Questions on Hardware and Max2Play Versions iQAudio DigiAmp+ not functioning

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • 10. Februar 2023 at 22:27 #52673

Hi,
    Does anyone know of any issues with DigiAmp+? I have Pi 3B with the above hat and I’m getting very intermittent success, I reboot and about 1 in 10 reboots gets the system in a state where it works. rc.local errors, sometimes squeezelite starts sometimes it doesn’t. Most of the Jivelite looks like it working fine but there is no sound, sometimes a hissing sound and on occasion it works. Recently it was working fine and then I switched to a flac stream and it stopped. UI and OS were responsive but no sound. Passive speakers are fine (QAcoustic)
    I suspect there is an issue with the DigiAmp+ but wanted to check here before I send it back.
    Thanks for any help.

16. Februar 2023 at 14:39 #52679

Hi Steve,

I am not aware of any similar errors that can be traced back to the DigiAmp+.
    Before you send the sound card back, you could test the playback with a fresh image. Maybe only the image or the SD card is defective. Install the Squeezebox server on the new image and try the playback again (with and without the sound card attached). If that works, try the whole thing again with Jivelite. However, if the problems still occur, there is probably a hardware defect.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here