- 1. July 2015 at 10:01 #15052
We want to try this forum-approach to help all Max2Play-Users with their questions, as personal email-support for repeating questions is a time-consuming task. Using this forum to post questions and bugreports has some major benefits:
- A question just needs to be answered once
- Saves your time on creating a new topic if there is an existing one
- If you don’t want to post in this forum you can still use our contact form
Just a couple of rules/hints for this forum:
- Before you submit your question please search for an already existing answer
- Do not use rude or insulting language
- When posting a new topic be as specific as possible with your topic title and choose the right forum
- You have to be logged-in to create a new topic – use the login / create account button at the top of the page
If you have purchased a Max2Play-Premium License and you want to connect your License Code with your Email-Address to get the “Premium” indication in this forum please use the page Connect Email and License Code to do this.
We will answer your posts as soon as possible!3. August 2015 at 15:48 #15260
you may post your new Topic inside the existing “Main-Topics” like the subforum of Questions related to Max2Play on Raspberry PI. It is not possible to post a new Topic on Level 1. If you have suggestions on new Level-1 Topics, please contact us and we might add it.12. November 2015 at 14:57 #16888
thanks for your question.
This issue could be related to restrictions of HTML content you are allowed to post. Have you already tried out the “code” button above?
I used the code button for this sentence.
Maximilian from Max2Play
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.