Image copy via network

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play Development (Ideas, Wishes) Image copy via network

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • 3. November 2020 at 7:55 #49990

Hi
    I have a Max2play 6 sound zone setup, which is installed in it’s own custom case. Occasionally an SD card becomes corrupted, despite having write protection set. This is a pain as I need to dismantle the case, take out the SD card and rebuild the system. I would like a plug in which would allow me to rebuild the M2P system remotely via a network. I appreciate what I am asking maybe impossible as the pi needs access to certain files whilst running, but thought I’d ask !!

3. November 2020 at 14:35 #50000

Hi Dave,

Normally, the images shouldn’t be damaged in the first place. I therefore fully understand your pain. That definitely shouldn’t happen. Have you ever let your systems run for a while without write protection? The plugin has caused a few problems in the past, maybe that is exactly why the images are getting corrupted.
    Unfortunately, I don’t know of any way how to renew the image over the network without removing the SD card from the Pi and burning a new image onto it. I don’t think that’s possible.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here