I started with Slimp3 box.

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play Development (Ideas, Wishes) I started with Slimp3 box.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • 28. September 2015 at 14:59 #15853

Just wanted to let people know here I been with Slimdevices for a long time. Got there old I guess 1ST box the Slimp3. I got the slimRIO working before too by a link saying how. I remember I did not want to run a server to use the slimdevices. Wanted to make a small server and back then used a little motherboard and started to have one so got the Slimp3 box. I was happy I did with a server it can do a lot.

I got this mail long ago and saved it and just scanned it.

Here is the other side of it.

It’s neat know to have a 7 inch touch screen that does not cost a lot. Logitech or slim devices never did that. This on too can hook up a keyboard and mouse and even go to a desktop with it. No so with the Logitech or slim devices.

I guess Logitech quit there squeezebox right? They have it open source now? It that how you could do Max2Play?

• This topic was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by Raymond Day.
    29. September 2015 at 16:08 #15883

Yep, we are happy you enjoy our image. We also cannot understand why this great system is not pushed more by its creators.

29. September 2015 at 16:59 #15884

The big thing missing is when you turn it off can’t tell it to use a clock. I hope they update this soon.

All so I just seen when it’s off and goes to sleep mode pressing the touch screen just a arrow pointer will show up and it will not come out of sleep have to go to it’s web page to start it.

29. September 2015 at 17:35 #15887

Please see your other thread for your first request.
    Regarding the screensaver, again, this is a Jivelite issue which we are currently looking into. For now, however, we recommend changing the settings on the screensaver in Jivelite, so it does not go into it so quickly.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here