Tagged: "hifiberry digi+ pro" RPi3
- 24. April 2017 at 18:22 #28445
actually I’m lost. I have a RPi3 with Hifiberry Digi+ Pro and: TV is connected via HDMI (means video and cec). I have also a WD My Passport Wireless 2TB HDD connected on usb (wifi is off).
What I planned:
1. play video from this HDD on TV using hifiberry digi+ pro (192kHz/24bit) as sound output.
2. play music on hifiberry digi+ pro (192kHz/24bit)
3. play music using bluetooth connecting any bluetooth speakers (quality is not really important). This should be optionally driven by a smartphone (using wifi to connect to RPi3)
4. play music on hifiberry Digi+ Pro using bluetooth (that means some external sources sending music to RPi3)
5. using DLNA to play music/video on smartphone/anywhere
6. share that external WD HDD to be able to use my PC to copy files from/to (and allow another rpi to use it to save downloaded files)
7. I also wish to plug in and use an external DVD player.
I don’t know if that was really possible, looks like I’m not able to set it up and I have no any idea what’s wrong and/or how to do that. Probably there are conflicting wishes, I don’t know.
Also I’m not really sure if max2play can really handle the digi+ pro card (or just digi+ will work?)
I have downloaded m2p_rpi3_default_241_wps_autoexpand.img.zip and updated and tried to configure it, but actually there is no 192kHz/24bit but 44.1 kHz “available” at this moment. (Earlier I was able to listen HD music, but I can’t remember/restore that – but I’m sure that was without bluetooth and DLNA.9. June 2017 at 14:40 #29466
Sorry about the delayed answer.
The Digi+ Pro should work fine with the Digi/Digi+ selection in for sound card.
3. and 4. are only individually possible and not at once as the BT pairing can only work with one device at a time.
We have not had any experience with DVD playery yet but appreciate an update on your efforts.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.