HDMI-Mode Not Saving Correctly (hdmi-drive) – Fix

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play on Raspberry PI HDMI-Mode Not Saving Correctly (hdmi-drive) – Fix

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • 7. Juni 2020 at 18:41 #48950

On the Raspberry Settings page, I noticed when setting the HDMI-Mode to either value „DVI/VGA“ or value „HDMI“ and saving, the page always displays „DVI/VGA“ and /boot/config.txt also shows hdmi-drive set to 1 for DVI/VGA, rather than 2 for HDMI.

I found the value configured in /var/www/max2play/application/plugins/raspberrysettings/view/setup.php sets both DVI/VGA and HDMI to value 1.

In version 2.52
    on line 229:
    <option <?php if($rs->view->hdmi_drive == „2“) echo ’selected‘; ?> value=’1′>HDMI</option>

needs to be changed to:
    <option <?php if($rs->view->hdmi_drive == „2“) echo ’selected‘; ?> value=’2′>HDMI</option>

12. Juni 2020 at 14:55 #48999

Hi grimmt,

Thank you for this fix. I’ll pass that on to our chief developer.

6. Mai 2021 at 20:12 #51206

I just updated my version to Beta-210428 and notice that this has not yet been fixed in the code.

11. Mai 2021 at 11:53 #51223

Hi grimmt,

The fix is still in the update schedule of our developer. He will integrate the fix as soon as possible, but it might take a few more beta updates. Nevertheless, thanks for the reminder. I will try to increase the priority of the fix again.

9. Februar 2023 at 12:41 #52664

hi Mario,

this bug is still in the code in the latest Beta, noticed during some updates.

It cost me several hours to find and fix it – come on, it’s only a typo of one digit in the code.

greetings,
    Gerhard

9. Februar 2023 at 14:58 #52668

Hi Gerhard,

Thanks for pointing this out again. We have lost track of this fix. However, it should now be included in the latest beta update.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here