[SOLVED] Google Music Plugin Failed to Load

Max2Play Home 2016 (en) Forums Max2Play as Squeezebox (Player / Server) [SOLVED] Google Music Plugin Failed to Load

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Heiner Moderator 9 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • 17. December 2016 at 17:04 #24959

I got my Squeezebox server up and running and had max2play install the Google Music plug in. It went thru and did its thing, but when I look at the plugins in my Squeezebox settings it says the Google Music plugin failed to load. Anyone have a guide as to how to set this up?

17. December 2016 at 19:28 #24960

Ok say I found the issue with installing it and it will now load, but it won’t let me log in. It keeps telling me I have a bad username and password. I’ve tried following other post from over a year ago, but either I’m missing something or they no longer work. Anyone else have the Google Music plugin running that could give me hand?

18. December 2016 at 14:18 #24968

Hi

It keeps telling me I have a bad username and password.

the same here. After Reboot the SBS, new load the Browserinterface it works. But only with email-address, not with Usernae
    Also I must enter the phone-ID manually

Sorry for my bad english

6. January 2017 at 15:42 #25611

Hi nick and std,
    We tried to point the necessity of an active phone-ID out in the installation yellow text of the plugin. It is a requirement for the login to work.

I might make another How-To on exactly the steps you have to take to activate the plugin in the future. Thanks for your feedback.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here