For only $12.95 good sound for the Raspberry Pi. Bonnet board.

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play on Raspberry PI For only $12.95 good sound for the Raspberry Pi. Bonnet board.

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • 18. Juni 2017 at 18:32 #29582

I did not believable how good this little board sounds. Can buy it here I got Max2play on a pi zero with this board and some desktop speakers and wow it can sound good. It can do some bass out them speakers too. This little board is hard to believe it can do that.

May settings for the Max2play on it show like this: „hw – snd_rpi_hifiberry_dac, – Direct hardware device without any conversion, CARD=sndrpihifiberry,DEV=0

It says it’s a „Adafruit I2S 3W Stereo Speaker Bonnet for Raspberry Pi – Mini Kit

For this low price it sound very good. A nice board for a Pi zero and Max2play.

The power supply at the bottom right of that photo is all I am using. Connected to Ethernet with a mice USB to Ethernet. Works good as a headless Max2play player.

-Raymond Day

• This topic was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Raymond Day.
    8. Juli 2017 at 1:02 #29854

Just made a video of this and uploaded it to YouTube.

-Raymond Day

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by Raymond Day.
    30. Januar 2019 at 23:05 #44276

Wow I just thought of this all ready long ago put this on a Raspberry Pi Zero but not wireless. Max2play been working on my Pi Zero for as long as I posted it here. It still works just played a song on it yesterday.

So why can you have this supported? I got the Speaker Bonnet on it for the sound. A image for it?

I guess I installed the OS and then used the max2play script. Don’t remember good.

The little sound bonnet board can do big sound out of the sort of big speakers I have on it. It’s something with just the one small power supply it can do good bass out them.

-Raymond Day

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here