First Time Setup

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • 29. Dezember 2018 at 1:01 #42967

I think this will do what I want, but I want to run by you guys as I am unsure what plugins I need, I have purchased the premium license, I have a raspberry pi b+ with a behringer uc222 usb audio card as well as currently 2 raspberry pi a+ with hifiberry’s. What I am attempting to do is send audio from a sound board attached to the b+ with the behringer via rca attached to lan on my home network, and then want the audio to come out the 2 raspberry pi a+’s using the hifiberry and connected via wifi to the same home network. I see how to install the squeezebox players and how to add the hifiberry, but what I am unclear on is how to set up the server to use the audio in from the behringer, can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance for your help!

3. Januar 2019 at 12:05 #43057

Hi Andy,

Audio Input is tricky and we only offer Bluetooth as a built-in solution for Input.

The problem is there are multiple encoding and decoding processes that lead to delay and sometimes bad audio performance.

For custom solutions you can search our forums for the input plugin for Squeezebox „wave input“.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here