[SOLVED] Do Shairtunes and Shairtunes2 interfere with each other?

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play Add-ons [SOLVED] Do Shairtunes and Shairtunes2 interfere with each other?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • 5. Juli 2017 at 11:47 #29805

I received my RP3 & HifiBerry DAC+, updated M2P, and set the Squeezebox server up. I installed Shairtunes, got Airplay running, and went to bed. The following morning, Airplay had stopped working, in the sense that my phone would not find the speaker. So I rebooted the RP3, but no luck.

Having read that Shairtunes2 was an improvement over Shairtunes, I installed it. Now my phone finds the speaker, but nothing is playing (either through my SB Classic or my SB Radio). I see the Shairtunes stream in the Squeezebox server, and the speaker says it’s playing it, but no sound is coming out. The rest works perfectly (e.g. internet radio).

The only thing I can think of at the moment is whether Shairtunes and Shairtunes2 interfere with each other. Any other suggestions?

6. Juli 2017 at 14:20 #29839

Hi isolli,

Please head to the Squeezebox Server web interface, click on the „Settings“ in the bottom right corner, go to the „Plugins“ section and deactivate shairtunes while leaving shairtunes2 active. The latter is the better, more efficient and up-to-date solution.

10. Juli 2017 at 10:06 #29866

Thanks, it worked!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here