Display for case project

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play Projects and Builds Display for case project

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • 3. Februar 2018 at 20:28 #33834

Hi guys,
    i would like to build a case for my Raspberry+All Boss Dac, so i was thinking to put a display on the front (i was thinking to a touch screen cause it s more easy to turn off max2play when i need) and i would like to know if i can find some compatible display for my use. I know that with official display it could be all ok, but i wanted something less expansive, so i have found some brand compatible for Raspberry but i dont know if it s good the same for Max2Play.

Thanx for ur answers

5. Februar 2018 at 15:43 #33863

Hi antonio,

The important thing is to make sure the resolution fits with one of the Jivelite skins we offer.

For turning off with touchscreen, we currently only offer the modified joggler skin which is available for WaveShare touchscreen resolutions as well. You can check out the Jivelite plugin and its optional skins to see the exactly resolutions.

5. Februar 2018 at 15:53 #33865

Ok, thanks for the answer. So i need to think, for now, to a basically project without display, even cause i wanted a display more little, but if it can t be turned off with the touhc it s useless!! So, to turn off the software it s possible just from lan? Neither with button?

6. Februar 2018 at 11:34 #33878

Hi antonio,

You can turn off the system with the joggler skin, there’s a custom button we added after requests for it.

You can also turn off the system with an http-command. The line in the URL after you click shutdown can be copy pasted and used in any application on any device in the local network to shut the device down.

2. März 2018 at 21:54 #34187

Hi antonio81le,

I use a 7″ touch screen from aliexpress.
    To shutdown the pi I created a script on the desktop that poweroff the pi.
    You first have to allow root to poweroff without password.

To poweroff just end Jivelite and click on the script icon and poweroff is executed.

Link at Thingiverse where I uploaded the box I printed.
    https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2811405

5. März 2018 at 13:08 #34209

@linlar: Wow, that box looks great! Thanks for sharing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here