Digital Room Correction via Inguz or other

Max2Play Home 2016 (en) Forums Max2Play Development (Ideas, Wishes) Digital Room Correction via Inguz or other

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  gapmedia premium 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • 8. April 2016 at 11:13 #19708

Could you possibly implement a plugin with a convolution engine for room correction filters. I understand that there are existing solutions in freeware such as brutefir. J river has a plugin too. The actual filter can be calculated be a number of programs such as REW (free) or various paid for programs like audiolens etc. In LMS there is an old plugin called Inguz which would apply the filter and lots of other cool features. Unfortunately it doesn’t seem to be maintained any more. I did manage to get it running under LMS in windows with some help. However I not sure how to do it in Linux.

Although this may seem a bit techy it is a really useful feature which I think people would use if it could be installed easily. I suspect that you would not find it difficult to get Inguz running but I understand that there are lots of other solutions out there are other options. As I understand it the measuring software is the difficult bit and the convolution engine should be pretty straightforward.

22. April 2016 at 13:49 #19903

Hi adam,
    Thanks for the tip, we will look into it!

26. April 2016 at 13:35 #19973

I’d be really pleased if you could get this working, and I suspect other people would be interested too.

30. May 2016 at 4:05 #20398

I too have been ‘playing’ with Inguz in LMS and would really like to have it available in Max2play if possible.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here