Custom clock setup in Jivelite

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play as Squeezebox (Player / Server) Custom clock setup in Jivelite

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • 29. August 2017 at 1:01 #30966

Hi,

I am using Max2Play on a RPi 3 with 7″ touch screen with squeezlite and Jivelite. I have the custom clock applet installed but I cannot get it to change the VU meters. Is there someone who can help me please.

Thanks in advance

29. August 2017 at 10:24 #30975

Hi vj,

Once you have the vu-parameter active, you should be able to switch between the different meters by just touching the surface during playback. Can you share the command line options of your Squeezelite player?

30. August 2017 at 5:42 #30990

there is only one VU meter that comes with the jivelite which I don’t like. I have used the setting page to configure squeezelite. The only option I have added to the default ones is -D for DoP.

1. September 2017 at 16:14 #31065

I mean this parameter: -v Visualiser support

source: https://www.max2play.com/en/wiki/command-line-options-for-squeezelite/

But it seems you already have our built-in ones.

2. September 2017 at 1:53 #31077

I am trying to use the custom clock helper to use the VU meter that is provided by Erland. It seems that custom clock helper does work. I used to be a touch owner before and the custom clock plugin works with touch and not with squeezelite .

Thanks

• This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by vj.
    4. September 2017 at 0:27 #31091

I wish you guys could incorporate the VU meters that comes with the picoreplayer into Max2play or the other option is to get custom clock helper play nice with Jivelite. Please consider this as a feedback.

4. September 2017 at 14:35 #31115

Hi vj,

Thanks for the feedback. We will look into the possibility and what it would require to implement. If you have any further info or tried adding it yourself, tell us about your experience and we will consider this as well.

5. September 2017 at 0:28 #31136

I tried adding it myself but couldn’t make it to work. I can install the custom clock helper applet, but I can’t configure it. I tried it with Squeezeplay on windows and it works. So something to do with Jivelite/Squeezelite.

3. September 2020 at 9:23 #49604

I have recently purchased the 7” bundle (Raspberry Pi 7“ Touch Display with Hifiberry or DIGI+)

I have been able to load the custom clock applet but I am unable to configure or use it so that I can add a weather screensaver. Does anyone have a solution for this problem.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here