23. Oktober 2015 at 20:44 #16545
Hi. I have a Raspberry 2 and upgraded max2play and kodi from webui. With kodi 15.1, my TV remote is not recognized, but with 14 works fine.
I have tried reinstalling old image to sd card and update again, but no luck.
Thanks in advance.
Edited: Tried with a fresh install of Hifiberry image and it has the same issue. In Kodi, under System settings, Peripherals option is greyed out.
30. Oktober 2015 at 17:37 #16653
- This topic was modified 5 years, 1 month ago by titobustillo.
seems like something in the CEC libraries changed for Kodi version 15. You may try to log in into the console (via SSH, user „pi“ password „raspberry“) and run following
This may fix the problem. If it works for you, we will add this fix to the installer.
2. November 2015 at 15:32 #16679
- This reply was modified 5 years, 1 month ago by flysurfer.
thanks for reporting back! I also tested the fix now and did not encounter any problems with playback. Maybe there is an other problem with your hardware / software? Did you play any special videos? I tested different YouTube and 1080p videos. The CEC-fix should not change anything else that breaks kodi functionality.
3. November 2015 at 23:50 #16757
- This reply was modified 5 years ago by flysurfer.
Yes, I suppose that CEC fix is not related with media playback. But since I updated to new kodi version, movies from HDD or Pendrive (different bitrates) stops or freezes the raspberry. Same happens with online content.
- This reply was modified 5 years ago by titobustillo.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.