B&O Create amplifier wih max2play

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play on Raspberry PI B&O Create amplifier wih max2play

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • 17. April 2020 at 3:04 #48533

Pi4 that I would like to add to the Max2play system.

After adding the Hifiberry plugin, what option do I chose? Is there development on the DSP options.

Thank you.

17. April 2020 at 15:17 #48535

Hi ackray,

Depending on what application you want to achieve, you can select either the DAC+ selection for simple output or the BeoCreate selection for our beta solution for DSP profiles.

17. April 2020 at 15:31 #48537

How do i set up the beta solution.

Thank you.

17. April 2020 at 18:00 #48540

The goal is to use this in a multi zone system with Pi4 and Hifiberry hardware, AMp2 and some DAC boards. Demo will be all Pi4/2gig ram, 16G MicroSD card.

There will be a mix of Hifiberry DAC, AMP+ and one beocreate amp.

The platform will all be running in a squeezebox Ecosystem and eventually controlled by an RTI System.

At the moment the speed bump is getting the Beiocreate board to work. I’ve tried the settings for the Hifiberry DAC+ and haven’t been able to get output.

Ideally I’d run a plug in that will make use of the DSP abilities of this amp.

Is there a link for how to set up the „BeoCreate selection for our beta solution for DSP profile“

Thanks again.

21. April 2020 at 15:56 #48570

Hi ackray,

Instead of the HiFiBerry DAC+, you can select Beocreate as the driver in the HiFiBerry plugin. (It is still a work in progress but we appreciate any feedback.) DSP should also work with this solution.

Common problems when setting up the Beocreate were:

– Build-in audio card not deactivated in the Raspberry Settings
    – „Mute“ Jumper still set (see: https://www.hifiberry.com/beocreate/beocreate-doc/beocreate-hardware-documentation/)

For more Information about the Beocreate, visit: https://www.hifiberry.com/beocreate/beocreate-doc/

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here