Bluetooth to Amp (or BT speakers)

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play Add-ons Bluetooth to Amp (or BT speakers)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • 20. Februar 2017 at 11:53 #27030

Hi
    I was hoping I might be able to draw on the experiance of the Forum to help with an issue I have before I start a project which I „need“ to do.

I am going to attempt to set up a Pi2 with an external BT dongle so that I can stream music (via BT) from my Pi2 M2P to my Radio in my caravan and was wondering if there are any issues with M2P BT which I should look out for.

Last year (if you look at the forum) I had massive issues, and I mean HUGE trying to set up a Pi as an access point in my car so that I could play music and watch films while going on holiday with the caravan. I got it working and it still works as treat, but it was a very long debugging period, and I really don’t want to go though anything like that again, I’d rather use a cable to connect.

So if anyone has done this with succsess, as I know there are buffering problems (I think) I would be very very greatful for any advice, even if it means ditching my Pi2 and buying a Pi3 with BT onboard.

That said, this is a great Forum and I have to say, M2P is an exceptional bit of kit, thanks in advance

20. Februar 2017 at 14:52 #27042

Dear Alex,

Thank you for your post.

We recommend you to use Pi3 with the latest Max2Play version, but you can start your own project and we are happy to help 🙂

Best Regards,
    Mohammad Mbydeen

20. Februar 2017 at 15:35 #27048

Hi Mohammed
    Thanks for your support, I will take your advice and press on.
    But I’m still open for any help and suggestions of issuse that I may come across
    Thanks
    A

20. Februar 2017 at 16:54 #27051

Hi Alex,

You are very welcome 🙂

Regards
    Mohammad

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here