[SOLVED] Bluetooth Speaker

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • 27. Dezember 2017 at 22:18 #33121

Hello

I read this tuto :

3 Audio Players in 1 Raspberry Pi With Bluetooth & Max2Play

In first thank you very much for this tutorial.
    I have exactly the same speaker as the one used in the tutorial.
    So I have a question:
    Does the speaker go to sleep alone?
    If yes, would you have a solution to avoid this?
    Because it would be compelling to have to turn it on again each time.

Thank you in advance for your answers.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by medapayne.
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by Heiner.
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by Heiner.
    28. Dezember 2017 at 13:36 #33126

Hello again

somebody fo respond me please

THX

30. Dezember 2017 at 17:27 #33159

Up…

31. Dezember 2017 at 2:25 #33164

I purchased an Allo Boss Dac which came with a M2P pamphlet with a voucher code for a 30 premium license worth 3.57 euros. Your web site refused to accept the code and I spent several hours trying to figure out what I was doing wrong trying to install the software on my raspberry pi 3. The end result was I was not activated and I did everything I could to activate it. So either you have a problem with your web site or Allo gave me a bade code. I have already sent Allo a request to fix this, I want you to also know about the problem I have encountered. Please look into it and resond to me.

31. Dezember 2017 at 9:25 #33165

What is the relationship with my request?
    Why rot this topic?

2. Januar 2018 at 11:32 #33179

Hi guys,

First of all sorry about the late response. As mentioned in my sticky post, I was out of office between the holidays. Also, pushing a topic up in the chronology does not help as I respond the oldest requests first 😉

@medapayne
    : The Bluetooth issue is related to the Pi3’s built-in BT module which shares its antenna with the WiFi. We have been able to test our BT playback successfully for well over 3 hours with a bluetooth dongle. However, the built-in should still work for up to 3 hours without complications, currently. Could detail your steps thus far, so I can evaluate if this is really the issue? Also, do you use WiFi?

@ghohner
    : Did you try to use the code in our shop in the shopping basket before checkout? Please tell the code you used via Email and I will check it out to make sure this not indeed an inactive code. ([email protected])

2. Januar 2018 at 17:30 #33185

The voucher code used was 000-000-000, please realize you are familiar with your web site. A new user/customer is not and I am new. I do not recall when the code was entered but I can tell you I tried multiple times. I loaded just about every img file associated with the pi and in the end none worked. The premium plugins would copy but were not initialized and would not work. If this is the case you might change your process to notify the user before installing the premium plugins that they are not authorized. After many hours I gave up and just modified the config file with the changes on the Allo site to get the plugin for the Allo card to install and work. I am using it now with libreelec and a bose revolve+ speaker. However, the bluetooth doesn’t work I can only use the Allo boss to play through the aux input wired.

2. Januar 2018 at 23:54 #33190

Thank’s for the response
    I hope you understand my request
    i talk about bluetooth speaker ( JBL ) not about RPI.
    I would like to know if the speaker go to sleep alone, if yes do you have a solution ? please ( i have the same speaker like the tuto )
    Because power on the speaker anytime for listen a music is really restrictive.

next question : I use 3 RPI Zero W with BT add-on you advice to use a dongle BT? is better for BT add-on?

Regards

• This reply was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by medapayne.
    3. Januar 2018 at 12:57 #33197

@ghohner: You have an error in the code you posted. I sent you the correct that will work in our Shopping Cart’s „Discount Code“ field. Sorry about the inconvenience. When you first boot our default RPi image, you should automatically be able to select „Allo“ and „BOSS“ for your setup as the first steps, afterwards the players run automatically from the next reboot.

@meda: Sorry about the confusion, the BT plugin cannot keep a BT speaker active by default. You either need to keep playing something or turn in on manually again. However, when on it automatically recognizes the M2P device again. The BT connection can generally be unstable with the built-in module from Raspberry Pi. We had some customers whose playback always dropped out after ca. 3 hours. However, these issues can also be connected to different factors. We were able to recreate the issue with here after 3 hours of playback with the built-in while a BT dongle managed to play without interruption for well over 3 hours.

3. Januar 2018 at 17:23 #33206

Can you advise me for a good BT dongle for RPI Zero please

5. Januar 2018 at 14:15 #33259

We used the LogiLink Bluetooth V4.0 dongle:
    https://shop.max2play.com/de/bluetooth.html

7. Januar 2018 at 18:28 #33279

THX

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here