Bluetooth Plugin Problems / can not find iphone/ipad

Max2Play Home 2016 (en) Forums General Questions on Hardware and Max2Play Versions Bluetooth Plugin Problems / can not find iphone/ipad

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Heiner Moderator 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • 22. May 2017 at 19:47 #29013

Hi,

I installed Bluetooth plugin but I have problems to find my iphone and ipad during my scan of bluetooth device.

I downloaded latest version of Max2play image for R Pi 3.Also I setup Squeezebox server and set up audioplayer to Mediaplayer Squeezelitle& airplay with pulse advance option.
    Problem is after scaning for bluetooth devices I can not find iphone or ipad on which I enabled bluethooh.
    Only what is available after scaning is Bluetooth speakers 88-C6-26-9C-AE-49 and 58-6D-F3-8D-DE-19 but no iphone/ipad.

I want to play music for my iphone/ipad to max2play R PI3 /Hifi berry AMP+

Please help me to find my iphone/ipad with bluetooth.

Thank you for help and support.

Matt

23. May 2017 at 10:17 #29020

Hi Matt,

What I have understood form your question that you are trying to play music from iPhone/iPad to your Max2Play device, That could done easily by enabling Shairport (Airplay)on the audioplayer page, and then enable Airplay on your iPhone/iPad.

Best Regards,
    Mohammad Mbydeen

24. May 2017 at 18:00 #29056

Thank you for help.
    I would like to also set up to play music via Bluetooth, do you have idea what is problem with my blutooth set up of max2play software.
    Please give me some suggestion.
    Thank you

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  matt.
    31. May 2017 at 11:41 #29132

Hi matt,

First please make sure that your system is up to date. You can update your system in Settings/Reboot. Then, you can follow the video I did on the Bluetooth 2.0 plugin here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mt96_jnxnnU

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here