25. September 2017 at 17:54 #31543
1. I have LMS set up on my pi which I streams music to from my NAS and I can control the volume via my android app ‘squeeze Commander’ perfectly but I’m having issues when I stream via bluetooth to the pi where the volume is up full on my phone and my amp but its not very loud.
Is there any settings I can change to improve the volume?
2. Also I get a delay when changing songs etc, is there also any settings that could improve this?26. September 2017 at 13:08 #31557
1. What BT connection do you use? LMS channel or pulse in your Squeezelite? If you have a sound card, please try adding hw volume control: https://www.max2play.com/en/wiki/optimizing-squeezelites-volume-control/
2. Unfortunately, that is an issue that comes with BT playback. But the delay should not be longer 1-2 seconds.27. September 2017 at 9:36 #31567
Thanks for the reply.
I’m not using Pulse as this was causing issues with me streaming music from my NAS when I first set it up. Can’t remember what setting I have off the top of my head, think it was a default one.
Would adding the HW Volume control help me?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.