[SOLVED] Bad HDMI Sound – Cracking Noises on RPI

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play on Raspberry PI [SOLVED] Bad HDMI Sound – Cracking Noises on RPI

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • 7. April 2017 at 12:02 #28026

Hey

i reinstalled max2play a few days ago on my Raspberry pi Model b + (it worked perfectly before, but i crashed my SD-Card 🙁 ) and now i have an issue with the HDMI sound ouput. I get some stuttering and crackling noises during playback over squeezelite. The speakers and all the wiring is fine, and all hardware that is used now was used the same way before, so it has to be a software problem. I know that i got this problem when i fired up max2play the first time and i solved it by adding the parameter „44100“ to squeezelite parameters. But this doesnt help now. I also tried the setting „Aktiviere hochaufösende Audioqualität für HDMI“ but when i select max2play kernel with 192 khz i get the message „Kernel Change is not yet supported on Debian Jessie – we are working on this!“. I updated everything
    My Settings now are:

Audioplayer:
    Soundcard: hw- bcm2835 ALSA, bcm2835 IEC958/HDMI …
    Alsa Parameter: 44100
    Kommandozeilen Optionen: -a 160

Raspberry Settings:
    CPU: 950 MHZ
    Audio Output: HDMI
    HDMI-Resolution: 1920×1080@60 HZ

Edit: Hey, i thought i updated everything, but i forgot to update the kernel … shame on me. Anyway: Everything is working fine again. 🙂

• This topic was modified 7 years ago by dave90.
    • This topic was modified 7 years ago by Mbydeen.
    10. April 2017 at 11:37 #28049

Hi dave90

It is good to know that you have solved your problem.

Regards,
    Mohammad

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here