Audiophonics Powerbutton -Zeitspanne für weichen Shutdown

Max2Play Home Forums General Questions on Hardware and Max2Play Versions Audiophonics Powerbutton -Zeitspanne für weichen Shutdown

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • 30. Mai 2022 at 23:00 #52242

Liebes Forum,
    ich betreibe Max2Play in einer Kombination aus: Pi3b+, HifiBerry DAC + Pro und Audiophonics Power Modul mit LED-Button. Das Audiophonics Powerbutton Plugin ist wie beschrieben installiert. Start, weicher und harten Shutdown funktionieren problemlos.
    Ich würde allerdings gerne die Zeit, während derer der weiche Shutdown zur Verfügung steht, verlängern und den harten Shutdown am besten sperren wollen (das Gerät soll künftig von verschiedenen Familienmitgliedern benutzt werden und ich will die Benutzung vereinfachen).
    Gibt es eine Config-Datei, in der die Zeit eingestellt werden kann? Dateien in /var/www/max2play/application/plugin/audiophonics helfen nach meinem Verständnis hier nicht weiter.
    Herzliche Grüße und Danke
    Rainer

31. Mai 2022 at 17:04 #52243

Sorry for my initial request in German! Let me ask again in English:
    Dear Forum,
    I am running my Max2Play setup in a combination of: Pi3b+, HifiBerry DAC + Pro and Audiophonics Power Module with LED button. The Audiophonics Powerbutton plugin is installed as described. Starting procedure, soft and hard shutdown work without any problems.
    However, I would like to extend the time during which the soft shutdown is available and would like to lock the hard shutdown (the device will be used by different family members in the future and I want to simplify the use).
    Is there a config-file where the time can be set? Is there any possibility to modify the plugin? I found some corresponding files in /var/www/max2play/application/plugin/audiophonics, but in my opinion there is no way to change the time parameter.
    Best regards and thanks
    Rainer

1. Juni 2022 at 12:54 #52246

Hi Rainer,

You are welcome to ask questions here in the forum in German or in English 🙂

I will soon ask our developer if this value can be adjusted and if so, in which file. (This week he is not available)

8. Juni 2022 at 13:10 #52253

I have now spoken to our developer. There is a power button script that you could edit. It is written in C and can be found under the following path: \var\www\max2play\application\plugins\audiophonics\scripts\pwrbutton.c

So far, the script simply executes the command „poweroff“ (without any given time limit). So you could edit that, but it’s probably quite complex.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here