Audio drops out

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play on Raspberry PI Audio drops out

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • 23. November 2017 at 5:16 #32583

Audio drops out every 2 seconds for 1 second when using the HiFiBerry Amp 2 (works fine without the amp 2 physically installed, and using the headphone jack). It’s definitely not the audio files stuttering, the volume weirdly seems to mute when playing any source (mp3 or radio).

Also, unless I delete the squeezelite command-line options, the volume is full-blast and the Jivelite volume control does nothing … I’ve tried speaker-test in the command-line and it’s also full blast! alsamixer settings are completely ignored. Build-in (built-in?) audio is disabled.

Any help on troubleshooting this issue would be very much appreciated!

27. November 2017 at 17:30 #32649

Hi dnc,

With our command line options active and the general setup default, can you use the volume sliders in the HiFiBerry plugin?

30. November 2017 at 4:36 #32714

Yes, and I see those changes take effect in alsamixer, but it makes no difference to the volume heard out of the speakers – it’s still full blast.

1. Dezember 2017 at 11:49 #32739

Hi dnc,

Does the volume slider in the LMS also not affect the output?

Please make sure the command line options‘ „hw:0“ says zero, not one when having built-in audio deactivated.

Please also try removing the command line options and running the setup without.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here